Send Us Your Music

 ATTENTION: We can not accept cover songs or licensed songs (BMI/ASCAP/SOCAN, etc)

If you're 18 or older AND own the rights to your songs, you can send your music to us by doing the following:
  1. Click this link
  2. Print out the PDF form
  3. Fill it out (It's a waiver that says you know where your music is being played and you don't expect any money for airplay.)
  4. Mail the waiver in with your CD to the address below:
    Cypress College Radio
    Fine Arts, Room 121
    Cypress College
    9200 Valley View St
    Cypress, CA 90630
We can not play your music if the waiver is incomplete. So be sure to fill it out entirely!
Make a Free Website with Yola.